Read carefully the following rules:
1. Follow our FB page and tag people you think would be interested in this competition.
2. Invite your friends and family to Global Culture Project Group page. You must tell them about our work and what we are planning to do. The more we spread the better prize to win in the next competition.
3. For written entry, you can do a poem, story or micro-tale. Word limit is 200 for all. Remember it has to unique and special. One entry per person.
4. For photo entry, you must send a minimum of 720 p image. The photo has to be clear and easy to understand. One entry per person.
5. Nobody is allowed to enter both words and photo. If you send a word entry then you are not eligible for the photo entry and vice versa.
6. All entry should me send to: email@example.com Subject should be: “Entry to GCP”
7. The winner’s work will be selected to be published on the website. If you have a problem with this publication then refrain from participating.
8. Winner will be sent the gift card via email.
9. No copyright violation whatsoever. Words and photos both will be checked for plagiarism from multiple sources
LAST DATE: 15 JUNE 2018, 6:00 PM IST
Chance To Submit!!!!!!! for GLOBAL CULTURE PROJECT PEOPLE’S Page
This is a chance for you all to submit your words for my website. Your work will be uploaded permanently for the global audience to witness your creativity and skill. Read below carefully before submitting
Rules Of Engagement:
1. The theme is global culture and its impact on you. It can be anything from liking some other country’s dress, habit to meeting a special someone from another country or any personal/motivational/inspirational/ heartbreaking/joyful experience related to global culture. Anything outside will be removed. You will be notified in both the cases.
2. Write anything from poems/stories/snippets/conversation along with a suitable title. Keep in mind you writing for a global audience so make sure your work is error/abuse/hurtful sentiments free. ONLY 1 SUBMISSION PER PERSON ALLOWED. WORD LIMIT: 2000 at max.
3. You can submit photos. The photo has to be related to your words. Or any other photo that you feel can impact on the theme of the website. Photo should be jpeg/jpg only. I would prefer a 720p or 1080p size pic. If you can’t then, lower sizes can also be submitted provided it does not get pixelated when I upload. You will be notified of any updates. ONLY 1 SUBMISSION PER PERSON ALLOWED. Photo submission is not mandatory.
4. I will accept all submission to my email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject should be “Submission to GCP”. You must provide your name that I will put up on the website. In case you don’t want your real name to go up, you can choose your pen name as well. You must write your submission in plain texts only. No word/docx file is accepted. Photos should be attached as jpeg/jpg file. You can submit your pic (your face) as well if you want others to see who wrote it. This is all optional.
5. I will read each submission and reply you back before final acceptance. I will use royalty free pics from other websites to be attached with your submission, regardless whether you’ve submitted your photos(not your personal ones) or not. You will NOT BE PAID at this moment coz I’m yet to monetize my website. BUT I PROMISE after this rolls out smooth, each accepted contributors will be given a token of acceptance from my side.
In return, I will need your support to help this project reach more people. This cannot grow without your support and love. This is a journey will you all. There is NO LAST DATE for submission. I want your best work for the display.
Let’s start it together:
The Global Culture Movement Initiation Program. Please share your words and opinion and help this project grow.
Read here: https://www.globalcultureproject.com/bulgarian-guide-to-ind…
Also read here/option to buy: http://www.blurb.com/b/8674716
EVERY INVOLVEMENT MATTERS
Like the paranoid shores, waiting to be wet forever
There is a fire in me, screaming for the darkness outside
The power in motion, my one heart, the red glowing tinder
Hello! I am strong enough to wake up tomorrow,
See the sunset once again, Life every day make me fall apart
With kindness, it’s never too late to fight back
Why holding on the sky take me back to the night?
Why scars are beautiful as the burning shadows?
Deep in the strings of my guitar, I hide this pain
To let my red glowing heart smile,
I want to do everything which I couldn’t,
My screaming tears won’t find lips to burn,
When I’ll lose, I’ll ignite like the stars,
And, make this sight my home,
The ocean waves aren’t the only sound,
Once in a while, I sing to the heaven,
To let mistakes leave me behind,
I’ll be a man, one day,
And replace everything I’ve lost.
I need you to see the reason,
Why the ocean from miles away lurk back ashore,
day and night to greet the loose sand.
Isn’t it strange when some distances,
just far enough to fall in love.
I need you to know,
How to stare at the moon amidst the stars,
when it burns in peace in the eternal shadow.
I drown myself in this darkness,
to let it know your depths belong to me.
If you could hear the raindrops sing,
they’ll tell how I kept my home,
near your heartbeat to listen to your whispers.
My lips knew only to speak until it met you,
It was the perspective of being alive traced my skin,
when your kiss made my flaws beautiful.
One day I can live long enough to tell you,
Your fire doused the flames inside a broken heart,
And melted it into one again.
In silent speeches, nobody saw,
A shame carried to the stars,
Was it so hard to look up and smile?
When jumping waters wet your feet,
why you drew a line to let it bleed?
Higher above your pride,
It’s a home to all your iridescent hues,
Guided by your tears that lost the light,
It is how you learned to love yourself,
And I knew the words to drizzle on you,
Will you be happy to get lost in the ocean?
If it is the blue that ties your destiny with mine.
This is 24*7 radio station. Really loved the playlist and the different DJs out here. Take a look folks. It managed by my good friend Earl Crown.
Add a lost journey to an autumn road,
Freeze the window with coffee steaming,
It becomes not a complain,
Not any tears robbed on the evening.
Let darkness hide in the closed eyes,
Hold the lantern lit with singing afterglow,
It becomes not a sunset,
Not this world without the starline.
Make mistake to count the stars,
Don’t settle on the rim of the crowded shores,
It becomes not a regret,
Not a fire that fades in the rain.
Join the half broken dreams with new one,
Ask the little countless moments what’s life,
It becomes not a lost journey anymore,
Not when they say, ” You are it.”