This is a story about a community living in Palawan, Philippines who are proud to live and grow in a land filled with natural wonder. One particular native of the place gave some insights on how they care for their environment and keep the land free of all evil.
Global Culture Project
Read carefully the following rules:
1. Follow our FB page and tag people you think would be interested in this competition.
2. Invite your friends and family to Global Culture Project Group page. You must tell them about our work and what we are planning to do. The more we spread the better prize to win in the next competition.
3. For written entry, you can do a poem, story or micro-tale. Word limit is 200 for all. Remember it has to unique and special. One entry per person.
4. For photo entry, you must send a minimum of 720 p image. The photo has to be clear and easy to understand. One entry per person.
5. Nobody is allowed to enter both words and photo. If you send a word entry then you are not eligible for the photo entry and vice versa.
6. All entry should me send to: email@example.com Subject should be: “Entry to GCP”
7. The winner’s work will be selected to be published on the website. If you have a problem with this publication then refrain from participating.
8. Winner will be sent the gift card via email.
9. No copyright violation whatsoever. Words and photos both will be checked for plagiarism from multiple sources
LAST DATE: 15 JUNE 2018, 6:00 PM IST
Email to get us in your group and help inspire them to spread the love. It can be seminar, workshop, conference and all those fun stuffs!!
Let’s care for our only Earth when we can!! Taytay, Palawan, Philippines
A Project dedicated to tell the tales of #Palawan secrets and how these people have loved and kept their #environment a heaven on Mother Earth.
16th June 2018 on globalcultureproject.com
Read about a fantastic poetry group in Pune, India
You’ll sure love it. ❤
All favors that once spoke with the pen,
gone with the winds of the Northern sky
All the sweet pieces of tattered colors,
that once drew the hands with specks of trust
N those toys which once were kept in peace
are now the unsucceeded times laid to rust
Coz what is life if not life has a home,
and what is us if it not has two hearts as one,
See the infinity lurking beyond the clouds,
All unreplaceable spaces of a road,
that has no feet that walk alone,
and no beat that keeps quite
It’s a mirror of what’s up in there is here,
stars hang like diamonds in a velvet sky,
Like every good deed waits to shine,
Names have faces and face have mistakes,
Just like every star is flawed and
none ever stops to ignite
Watch the two worlds walking down together,
Broken, shattered yet in love altogether.
– Teddy ©
Don’t forget to check out my website globalcultureproject.com
Chance To Submit!!!!!!! for GLOBAL CULTURE PROJECT PEOPLE’S Page
This is a chance for you all to submit your words for my website. Your work will be uploaded permanently for the global audience to witness your creativity and skill. Read below carefully before submitting
Rules Of Engagement:
1. The theme is global culture and its impact on you. It can be anything from liking some other country’s dress, habit to meeting a special someone from another country or any personal/motivational/inspirational/ heartbreaking/joyful experience related to global culture. Anything outside will be removed. You will be notified in both the cases.
2. Write anything from poems/stories/snippets/conversation along with a suitable title. Keep in mind you writing for a global audience so make sure your work is error/abuse/hurtful sentiments free. ONLY 1 SUBMISSION PER PERSON ALLOWED. WORD LIMIT: 2000 at max.
3. You can submit photos. The photo has to be related to your words. Or any other photo that you feel can impact on the theme of the website. Photo should be jpeg/jpg only. I would prefer a 720p or 1080p size pic. If you can’t then, lower sizes can also be submitted provided it does not get pixelated when I upload. You will be notified of any updates. ONLY 1 SUBMISSION PER PERSON ALLOWED. Photo submission is not mandatory.
4. I will accept all submission to my email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject should be “Submission to GCP”. You must provide your name that I will put up on the website. In case you don’t want your real name to go up, you can choose your pen name as well. You must write your submission in plain texts only. No word/docx file is accepted. Photos should be attached as jpeg/jpg file. You can submit your pic (your face) as well if you want others to see who wrote it. This is all optional.
5. I will read each submission and reply you back before final acceptance. I will use royalty free pics from other websites to be attached with your submission, regardless whether you’ve submitted your photos(not your personal ones) or not. You will NOT BE PAID at this moment coz I’m yet to monetize my website. BUT I PROMISE after this rolls out smooth, each accepted contributors will be given a token of acceptance from my side.
In return, I will need your support to help this project reach more people. This cannot grow without your support and love. This is a journey will you all. There is NO LAST DATE for submission. I want your best work for the display.
Let’s start it together:
The Global Culture Movement Initiation Program. Please share your words and opinion and help this project grow.
Read here: https://www.globalcultureproject.com/bulgarian-guide-to-ind…
Also read here/option to buy: http://www.blurb.com/b/8674716
EVERY INVOLVEMENT MATTERS
Hello everyone, I am working on a project called Bulgarian Guide to Indian Happiness. It is all about intermixing of the two culture and what can we learn from them. It will be out soon. Posting in a small snippet from it.
– Teddy ©